- Gallery walls complete an interior by adding style and your character. They set the mood in the setting. Their charm is undeniable. They add a sophistication and an eclectic character every time, any time.
- They are suitable for any space aside its overall style! (And I mean any space whether it’s a living room, library room, a dining room, a kitchen, office, corridor or even a bathroom)!
- They create a strong focal point thus, turning any wall in an accent one.
- They make use of your vertical space by creating a whole new layer.
- They are a low budget project that anyone can do.
Some of you might prefer using picture ledges instead, in order to place your art on it rather than hang it. That’s a trend that is very strong with bohemian chic style fans. In any case I’m a fan of any gallery wall because they are special, full of treasured belongings, emotions and memories. Any imperfection just adds on more charm to them. They are a daily source of inspiration, exuberating a positive aura and a stunning design element in your home decor.
So what’s holding you back?